These are my confessions as a middle-aged ORDINARY Athlete, Entrepreneur, Marketeer and Outsider…
The Chief Outsider is an visioneer living and playing the Entrepreneur, Texas.
- Founder & CEO of Chief Outsiders, outsourcing CMO’s to growth and mid-sized companies
- Created the PGA TOUR Network (Sirius XM Ch. 209).
- Founded Blush Marketing, a sports & event marketing agency that has worked with leading brands including: the PGA TOUR, NFL, MLB, Sirius XM, KangarooTV, American Express, and Nascar.
- Board Member of EO (Entrepreneur Organization).
- Received an MBA from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas.
- Loves endurance running and open-water swimming. Recently finished the Leadville Trail 100 in August 2010.
- Continues to hold onto a 2 handicap (but needs more practice).
- 7th Generation Texan, member of the OLD THREE HUNDRED.
- Born in the wild and raised by a pack of Coyotes under the name Kirk (Kuykendall) Brand Coburn.